Refunds, exchanges and replacements
- Emma Knights Productions will only offer a refund or exchange of a ticket if an event is cancelled, rescheduled or significantly relocated and you cannot or do not wish to attend the rescheduled or relocated event. You must apply for a refund within a reasonable time. Emma Knights Productions does not offer refunds or exchanges as a result of a change in your personal circumstances.
- If an event is cancelled, rescheduled or significantly relocated by the Seller, all liability is limited to the amount for which the ticket was purchased (including any fees or charges). Proof of purchase may be required for any refund or exchange. Unless required by law (including the Australian Consumer Law), Emma Knights Productions will not be liable for any other losses incurred by you as a result of the cancellation, rescheduling or relocation of an event, including any travel and accommodation expenses.
Variations to performances or events
- Emma Knights Productions reserves the right to add, withdraw, reschedule or substitute artists and/or vary advertised programs, prices, venues, seating arrangements (including ticket categories) and audience capacity.
Conditions of entry
- You may be denied entry into, or removed from, an event where Emma Knights Productions has reasonable grounds to do so, including if you breach these Terms and Conditions, or you are intoxicated, under the influence of illicit drugs, inappropriately attired or adversely affecting the enjoyment of the event by others.
- If you arrive late, you may not be admitted until a suitable break in the event. No refunds will be given.
- You may be required to submit to a search of your person and/or possessions before entering the event.
- The event organiser has all rights to film, photo and video production of this event.
Resale of tickets & scalping
- Tickets may not, without the prior written consent of Emma Knights Productions, be resold or offered for resale at a premium (including via online auction or other unauthorised resale sites) or used for advertising, promotion or other commercial purposes (including competitions and trade promotions) or to enhance the demand for other goods or services. If a ticket is sold or used in breach of this condition, the ticket may be cancelled without a refund and the ticketholder of the ticket may be refused admission.
Delivery of tickets
- We encourage you to not print out your ticket unless necessary. Your booking email on a smart device and ID is sufficient for entry.
- While Emma Knights Productions takes all reasonable care to ensure that tickets are correctly priced and only available for sale when intended, sometimes errors may occur. Emma Knights Productions may cancel an order made as a result of any such error, although in the case of a pricing error Emma Knights Productions will endeavour to contact you to give you the option of purchasing the ticket at the correct price.
- If an error on your behalf results in Emma Knights Productions reprocessing the ticket transaction at your request, Emma Knights Productions may charge to you the actual costs incurred in reprocessing the ticket transaction.
- By purchasing your ticket you are agreeing to join the Emma Knights Productions email newsletter. You may also be photographed or videoed at this event. Please advise if you do not wish this to occur.