- This event has passed.
WellFest Arts and Wellbeing Forum
October 7, 2022 @ 9:30 am - 1:00 pm
I am delighted to be performing with Jennifer Trijo for this event. I have been a fan of her original music for a long time and to be asked to perform some of it with her is thrilling!
We know that arts and creativity are among our most powerful assets, playing essential roles in our health and well-being. Join us for the Arts and Wellbeing Forum where we will discuss the positive effects of arts and creativity on mental health and wellbeing. Panel discussions, artist performances and a networking luncheon will be presented on the day
- Dr Tully Barnett, Senior Lecturer in Creative Industries, Flinders University
- Scotia Monkivitch, Executive Officer, Creative Recovery Network
- Sophie Dunstone, Co-founder, Light ADL
- Graeme Bennett, South Australia Manager, ABC Radio
- Jennifer Trijo, Performing Artist
After the panel session, be entertained by performer Jennifer Trijo, author of the critically acclaimed show Someday – a Mindful Cabaret, who is passionate about how the arts came to improve psychological wellbeing.
Book now. Tickets on sale until 4 October or until sold out. $50